You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone wont connect to Mac

My IPhone 11 Pro Max won't connect to my desktop Mac.

When I plug it in it keep connecting and disconnected rapidly.

before I can click anything and the phone flickers between charging and not charging very quickly. I open the photos to back up and again it appears and disappears constantly...I tried every single cable I have both Apple and non Apple.

Today I get the ' This accessory may not be supported' message when I plug it into the wall charger it came with. Help please I'm going crazy! Many thanks

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on May 26, 2020 7:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 26, 2020 7:04 AM

Connect iPhone to Computer / Mac

Settings > Touch/Face ID & Passcode > USB Accessories > [Enable]

Use your USB lightening cable --> Resolve USB-related alerts in iTunes - Apple Support

If unable to connect --> If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

Use genuine cable --> Identify counterfeit or uncertified Lightning connector accessories ...

If you are experiencing an issue not listed here, contact support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 26, 2020 7:04 AM in response to elektraB

Connect iPhone to Computer / Mac

Settings > Touch/Face ID & Passcode > USB Accessories > [Enable]

Use your USB lightening cable --> Resolve USB-related alerts in iTunes - Apple Support

If unable to connect --> If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

Use genuine cable --> Identify counterfeit or uncertified Lightning connector accessories ...

If you are experiencing an issue not listed here, contact support

Iphone wont connect to Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.