You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I sync my iTunes with my iPhone wirelessly?

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on May 26, 2020 8:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 26, 2020 8:14 AM

Yes.

Turn on Wi-Fi syncing. Connect your device to your computer. In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window. --> Sync iTunes content on PC with devices on Wi-Fi - Apple ...

9 replies

May 26, 2020 2:22 PM in response to Mikepuff

To set up wireless sync you must first sync with a cable. After the first cable sync you can enable Wi-Fi sync. There’s a checkbox in iTunes to enable it. If you don’t see the phone make sure you have the latest version of iTunes from https://apple.com/itunes as the version from Microsoft does not include iPhone drivers.

Here’s more help on connecting—>If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

May 26, 2020 9:19 AM in response to Mikepuff

You need to connect the phone and look in iTunes (Finder if you have a Mac with Catalina) for the iPhone icon at the top. Clic on it and a Summary page will open. The checkbox for Wi-Fi sync is on the Summary page. It is not on your iPhone. I don’t know why you were looking in Settings/General On the phone when the link does not mention that at all.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.