You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remove "page end" lines in Pages

Hello,

I'm trying to find a way to remove the lines where a page ends:

What I'm trying to have is the look of a long page without those "end lines" sometimes I have paragraphs in the very last lines of a page and part of if jumps to the next one but there is a gasp in between pages.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on May 26, 2020 6:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 26, 2020 7:37 PM

Pages word processing documents have had this page demarcation mark since first released in 2005. It was much larger in the retired Pages '09 than now found in Pages 10. There is no application provision for hiding these page boundaries, whether in a word processing document, or in Page layout mode. You will find these page boundaries in non-markup, word processing applications from many other vendors in the Mac App Store.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 26, 2020 7:37 PM in response to cejche

Pages word processing documents have had this page demarcation mark since first released in 2005. It was much larger in the retired Pages '09 than now found in Pages 10. There is no application provision for hiding these page boundaries, whether in a word processing document, or in Page layout mode. You will find these page boundaries in non-markup, word processing applications from many other vendors in the Mac App Store.

Remove "page end" lines in Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.