You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone XS Max Face ID and battery drain issues

Dear all

I had face Id and battery drain problem after installing ios 13.4.1 and I am still having the same after installing the latest update i.e 13.5 ... even I have done all kinds of suggestions suggested by apple community . The ambient temperature of my area is 35 to 37 degree Celsius.

even I restarted my iPhone after allowing sufficient time for self cooling .

my iPhone simply got heated up as soon as I restart my iPhone. And then onwards my Face ID is stop working and battery also got drained very fastly.

moreover I am trying to set alternate face id but my iPhone informing the following “ Face ID is not available. You can setup Face ID later when I phone cools down”

I approached authorised iPhone service centre, they format my iPhone and installed iOS 13.5 and they told me to use the iPhone for 2 days with charging, it will automatically solve my problem. But it not happened so....

My purchase date of iPhone is 4/1/2019 and it's real duel sim model ( China/Hong Kong) purchased from Kuwait....

It is more than 1 lakh rupees phone and I totally disturbed ....

Can anyone help me to come out

Please

iPhone XS Max

Posted on May 27, 2020 6:25 AM

3 replies

iPhone XS Max Face ID and battery drain issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.