You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restore deleted data from Mac Laptop

Unfortunately I deleted all my documents on my Mac laptop desktop folder. I have 22days to restore the files and I am having difficulties restoring the data. I have tried restoring from iCloud.com but cannot. So any help will be appreciated

Posted on May 28, 2020 4:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2020 9:50 AM

Check the pdf files in recently deleted folder, it will be bottom right corner , click on recover all .

If you had selected the files and clicked on delete all they are permanently erased from the server and can't be recovered back ,

Try to recover the items individually , your data size of each pdf folder seems to be massive , don't select all and restore .

Note : after 30 days the files are also erased if that are placed in recently deleted folder see the article https://support.apple.com/guide/icloud/recover-deleted-files-mmae56ea1ca5/icloud

8 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 1, 2020 9:50 AM in response to taiwo82

Check the pdf files in recently deleted folder, it will be bottom right corner , click on recover all .

If you had selected the files and clicked on delete all they are permanently erased from the server and can't be recovered back ,

Try to recover the items individually , your data size of each pdf folder seems to be massive , don't select all and restore .

Note : after 30 days the files are also erased if that are placed in recently deleted folder see the article https://support.apple.com/guide/icloud/recover-deleted-files-mmae56ea1ca5/icloud

Restore deleted data from Mac Laptop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.