You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro stuck after introducing password

I have a Macbook Pro 13'' Early 2011 and originally came with Snow Leopard OS. About 2 months ago I updated its OS to El Capitan and worked perfectly. Yesterday, suddenly after turning on the laptop and introducing my password it just gets stuck with the "loading" circle. I have tried without success resetting NVRAM, safety mode, and letting it run out of battery. I also tried reinstalling my MacOS by using Command+R but when I get to the point of beginning the installation it asks me my Apple ID which I introduce correctly and then always shows the message "This item is temporary unavailable. Try again later". Has anyone had the same problem and help me fix it please?! Thanks!

MacBook Pro

Posted on May 29, 2020 9:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 29, 2020 11:47 AM

Hello,

Your Mac’s hard disk may be failing.

Repair a storage device in Disk Utility on Mac - Apple Support

Similar questions

3 replies

Macbook Pro stuck after introducing password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.