You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Moving from a company iphone 7 to a personal SE iphone with another phone number and wondering if I can still migrate the Icloud data I have backed-up on Apps, contacts, calender, Notes, photo's, etc.?, etc

from a company iphone 7 to a personal SE iphone with another phone number and wondering if I can still migrate the Icloud data I have backed-up on Apps, contacts, calender, Notes, photo's, etc.?, etc

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on May 29, 2020 11:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 29, 2020 12:39 PM

Your icloud account and data (all of your Apple accounts are tied to your AppleID -> Where can I use my Apple ID? - Apple Support) is tied to your AppleID. As long as you use that same AppleID on any device you have, you’ll be accessing the same iCloud account and data.

If your AppleID is using a company email, just change that primary email to a personal one -> Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 29, 2020 12:39 PM in response to ned518

Your icloud account and data (all of your Apple accounts are tied to your AppleID -> Where can I use my Apple ID? - Apple Support) is tied to your AppleID. As long as you use that same AppleID on any device you have, you’ll be accessing the same iCloud account and data.

If your AppleID is using a company email, just change that primary email to a personal one -> Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

Moving from a company iphone 7 to a personal SE iphone with another phone number and wondering if I can still migrate the Icloud data I have backed-up on Apps, contacts, calender, Notes, photo's, etc.?, etc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.