You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to open links sent to me on Safari email on my iPhone 6

Continued problem with getting links on my iPhone 6 including this message for help. It says this webpage was reloaded because a problem occurred. I have to type quickly because the page will disappear because “a problem occurred.”

iPhone 6, 12

Posted on May 29, 2020 1:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 31, 2020 8:02 AM

Hey ZiggyHelp20,

I see that you're having trouble with webpages loading on your iPhone 6.

This resource can help with the issue you're having: If Safari displays a blank page or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. If you're still having trouble, let us know if opening the links on a different network resolved the problem.

Cheers!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 31, 2020 8:02 AM in response to ZiggyHelp20

Hey ZiggyHelp20,

I see that you're having trouble with webpages loading on your iPhone 6.

This resource can help with the issue you're having: If Safari displays a blank page or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. If you're still having trouble, let us know if opening the links on a different network resolved the problem.

Cheers!

Unable to open links sent to me on Safari email on my iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.