You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just got a new Ipad Air 3. I have an IPhone XR. I would like to sync a game app from my phone to my Ipad, so I can play the same game on either device. How do I do this?

I just got a new Ipad Air 3. I have an IPhone XR. I would like to sync a game app from my phone to my Ipad, so I can play the same game on either device. How do I do this?

iPhone XR

Posted on May 29, 2020 2:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 29, 2020 5:56 PM

It depends on the app, some can be synced, some are independent on each device.

Generally:

• Use the same Game Center (in Settings) account/nickname, if you turned GC to ON;
  • If the game uses its own account login and password, use the same one everywhere.
2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 29, 2020 5:56 PM in response to JoyLynnVon

It depends on the app, some can be synced, some are independent on each device.

Generally:

• Use the same Game Center (in Settings) account/nickname, if you turned GC to ON;
  • If the game uses its own account login and password, use the same one everywhere.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.