You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Mac won’t open up

I have a macbook air 2015 , sometimes while startup it gets stuck at the loading screen ... i tried to launch into recovery mode but still it gets stuck .... and sometimes the problem gets solved by itself.... the problem occurs randomly

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on May 29, 2020 3:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 29, 2020 4:12 PM

Begin with If your Mac doesn't turn on.

Read and follow each of its steps, including all the links within it, all the way through and including Step 4, which directs you to:

If your Mac starts up to a blank screen

Read and follow each of it steps also, all the way through and including the end, which takes you to:

"If you still need help, please contact Apple Support."

Back up your Mac as a matter of course. To learn how to use Time Machine please read Back up your files with Time Machine on Mac.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 29, 2020 4:12 PM in response to DavidAmgad11

Begin with If your Mac doesn't turn on.

Read and follow each of its steps, including all the links within it, all the way through and including Step 4, which directs you to:

If your Mac starts up to a blank screen

Read and follow each of it steps also, all the way through and including the end, which takes you to:

"If you still need help, please contact Apple Support."

Back up your Mac as a matter of course. To learn how to use Time Machine please read Back up your files with Time Machine on Mac.

My Mac won’t open up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.