You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't add computer to iTunes Match

Hi, I can't add my Mac Mini with Catalina to iTunes Match. I get the same symptoms that have been reported by other people, i.e. you click "Add This Computer" and the text fades but nothing happens. If you quit Apple Music and try again you see the button ready to be clicked again. I do have an iTunes Match subscription. The other reports of this problem I see mainly seems to date to before iTunes was removed so I can't follow that advice. It used to work on this same computer but recent upgrade seems to have screwed it.

Basically I would like to subscribe to Apple Music but keep my iTunes Match settings, so I'm trying to get Match working again first.

Thanks,

David

Mac mini, macOS 10.15

Posted on May 30, 2020 5:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 30, 2020 8:28 AM

Hi, Sync was already turned on. To get the "Add This Computer" button, in Apple Music, click iTunes Store, scroll to the bottom and under Features, click iTunes Match (maybe you only see this link if you are subscribed?). That takes you to this screen:

after clicking on it you get:

Thanks,

David

Similar questions

4 replies

Can't add computer to iTunes Match

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.