You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i need to save my whatsapp chat as well as photos videos in back up with icolud storage. How can i do as till now only photos and contacts and notes are saved on icloud id and not whatsapp data

i need to save my whatsapp chat as well as photos videos in back up with icolud storage. How can i do as till now only photos and contacts and notes are saved on icloud id and not whatsapp data

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on May 31, 2020 6:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 31, 2020 6:59 AM

iCloud backup doesn’t include information that are synced and stored in iCloud, like Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Mail, Notes, Voice Memosshared photosiCloud Photos*, Health data, call history, and files you store in iCloud Drive.

*-If you had turned on iCloud Photos, your content is automatically stored in iCloud. 

WhatsApp is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or WhatsApp FAQ or Restoring your chat history - WhatsApp FAQ

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 31, 2020 6:59 AM in response to raajvijaymehta

iCloud backup doesn’t include information that are synced and stored in iCloud, like Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Mail, Notes, Voice Memosshared photosiCloud Photos*, Health data, call history, and files you store in iCloud Drive.

*-If you had turned on iCloud Photos, your content is automatically stored in iCloud. 

WhatsApp is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or WhatsApp FAQ or Restoring your chat history - WhatsApp FAQ

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.