You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When using Microsoft Teams on a desktop there is the option to play a video and screen share the playing video with the rest of the meeting. Audio cannot be heard unless you tick

When using Microsoft Teams on a desktop there is the option to play a video and screen share the playing video with the rest of the meeting. Audio cannot be heard unless you tick 'include system audio' option after clicking 'share'.

I had a disaster this morning when screen sharing whilst playing a video in a Teams meeting on my iPad as the students could not hear the video and I could not find anywhere the equivalent 'include system audio' option on my iPad.

The mic on my desktop has stopped working and I need to be able to screen share on Teams teaching videos that I created for my class. I have 7 weeks home teaching ahead of me!!!!!

Posted on Jun 1, 2020 6:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2020 9:21 AM

Hello,

You will need to reach out to Microsoft’s support for assistance with their product.

1 reply

When using Microsoft Teams on a desktop there is the option to play a video and screen share the playing video with the rest of the meeting. Audio cannot be heard unless you tick

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.