You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iTunes balance

How can i remove the cents remains in my itunes balance?

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 4, 2020 6:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2020 2:18 PM

Hey there Nadakadry,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’d like to remove some change that is on your Apple ID account. I’ll be happy to help with this.

There are two common ways to do this. 

One is to purchase something from the iTunes Store or App Store and cover the remaining balance with a card. The funds on your account will be used first when you do this.

The other option is to reach out to Apple Support for this. They can get you to a support group who can help with removing the funds from your account. Here’s a link you can use to reach out to them:

Contact Apple Support

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 7, 2020 2:18 PM in response to Nadakadry

Hey there Nadakadry,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. I understand you’d like to remove some change that is on your Apple ID account. I’ll be happy to help with this.

There are two common ways to do this. 

One is to purchase something from the iTunes Store or App Store and cover the remaining balance with a card. The funds on your account will be used first when you do this.

The other option is to reach out to Apple Support for this. They can get you to a support group who can help with removing the funds from your account. Here’s a link you can use to reach out to them:

Contact Apple Support

Take care.

My iTunes balance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.