You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update Safari

My operating system is 10.14.5 (Mojave); my version of Safari is 12.1.1. There are some sites I can't access because it says I don't have the latest version of Safari. It seems, for my OS I should have Safari 13.1. No update available in the App Store. Help?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 2:22 PM

4 replies

Jun 6, 2020 9:13 AM in response to patriciahale

Safari is an integral part of macOS and is not available as a separate download in the AppStore. If you want Safari 13.1 then you have to upgrade the complete OS, which for whatever reason you might not want to do. I´d suggest upgrading to Mojave. For example I am running Mojave 10.14.6 which includes Safari 13.1., which you want. Be aware that the current OS, Catalina, does not support 32 bit apps, which might be a problem for you! Hope this helps you! Regards, Ian.

Update Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.