You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email deletion.

Hello,

I have an I-phone with email and I am able to delete emails using it or my computer. There are five emails that I have tried to delete but to no avail. Any comment about how to delete these pesky emails?

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 3:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2020 3:33 PM

Hi! If you select the mail you want to delete, hold the icon viewed on the photo and then delete.

Best Regards

Nicki

2 replies

Jun 5, 2020 3:55 PM in response to WhiteH2Opaddler

WhiteH2Opaddler:

"Email deletion. Hello, I have an I-phone with email and I am able to delete emails using it or my computer. There are five emails that I have tried to delete but to no avail. Any comment about how to delete these pesky emails?"

-------

Use Other Devices & Remove Acct.:

Log into your eMail Account on your Mac or other device.. See if they still reside in there. Either way, you probably need to disassociate, then re-associate the eMail Account from and with your iPhone, respectively.

Email deletion.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.