You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match music issue since 13.5.1

Has anyone had this issue with iTunes Match since iOS 13.5.1

Normally, when I add a song or album to iTunes on my iMac, it appears on my two iPhones and iPad almost immediately. Since the update, it seems to have stopped sharing with my other devices.

Un-syncing /syncing does bring in the new songs, but doesn't fix the issue. If I remove a song from the library in iTunes, it still appears on the iPhones, but won't play.

Is this a known issue?

iPhone XS

Posted on Jun 7, 2020 4:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2020 5:52 AM

Hi,

Itunes match is working ok for me. What is the iCloud status of the new tracks? Check out this Identify cloud status icons in your music library on your Mac or PC - Apple Support.

Jim

Similar questions

2 replies

Jun 7, 2020 7:55 AM in response to Jimzgoldfinch

cloud status is normal.

If we look at removed songs it's easier to explain.

Music is stored on my iMac and shared to the cloud. I removed a song from the library on the iMac, so it no longer exists on my iMac or in the cloud. If I look on the phone, iPad and also an old iPod touch, the song is still there, but won't play or download, so the song has definitely gone, but is still being shown on all devices except the iMac.

Weird....

iTunes Match music issue since 13.5.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.