You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i just recenly replaced my Iphone 6s with iphone 11 and i gave my iphone 6s to my cousin in another country. How can we unlock the phone?

I just bough my Iphone 11 on Feb. 2020 and I gave my my old phone which is Iphone 6s to my cousin in the Philippine. How can we unlock it so she can still use the phone 6s?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 7, 2020 8:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2020 8:43 AM

In addition to what Lawrence provided, did you follow the directions in this link about what should have been done before you gave your phone to your cousin --> What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

3 replies

i just recenly replaced my Iphone 6s with iphone 11 and i gave my iphone 6s to my cousin in another country. How can we unlock the phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.