You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone time issues.

The past 2 days my phone has been displaying the incorrect time. The minute is correct but will be hours off. It doesn't correct itself till I open the “time and date” in settings. I’m up to date on updates and have tried a reset. Not sure what to try next.

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 7, 2020 10:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2020 2:36 PM

forgot to add to allow your phone to use its current location to determine the correct time zone.

To do this, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services and select Setting Time Zone to On

2 replies

Jun 7, 2020 12:18 PM in response to Masn13

iPhone Displays Incorrect Time

1. Open the Settings app.
  2. Go to General then Date & Time.
  3. Set Automatically to Yes. ...
  4. Check time zone is correct
  5. Your network may need to be reset so that your carrier can push you the correct time. ...
  6. Go to General, Reset, and press Reset Network.

This should fix most problems, but if not, the last solution involves setting your time manually.

If time xone is still wrong or misding you may need to backup then restore the phone as brand new.

IPhone time issues.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.