You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm unable to add a payment method to my apple id

I'm unable to add payment method to my apple id...it says to contact apple for help

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 8, 2020 8:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2020 8:36 PM

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue in the App Store or iTunes Store

Contacting Apple Customer and Support Service

1. Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.
  2. Primary support help at Contact Support.
  3. To contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 8, 2020 8:36 PM in response to Lost33og

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue in the App Store or iTunes Store

Contacting Apple Customer and Support Service

1. Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.
  2. Primary support help at Contact Support.
  3. To contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

I'm unable to add a payment method to my apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.