You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Website loading improperly

Sometime Safari displays website in a weird way like the enclosed screenshot. Refresh page doesn't work but I do notice that reconnect wifi often fix it. I suspect that it's weak wifi connection but it still doesn't explain why.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jun 9, 2020 11:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2020 7:23 PM

See if anything here helps.

Safari doesn't load a page or webpage items are missing.    

Safari - Unsupported third-party add-ons may cause Safari to unexpectedly quit or have performance issues.   

Are you running any anti - virus programs? Using a VPN?

Try setting up another admin user account in System Preferences/Users & Groups to see if the same problem continues. Please post back on whether or not this worked. Also try the Safe Mode. Please post back on whether or not this worked.

Isolating an issue by using another user account    

Safe Mode - About.       

If it works in the Safe Mode, try running this program when booted normally and then copy and paste the output in a reply. The program was created by Etresoft, a frequent contributor.  Please use copy and paste as screen shots can be hard to read. Click “Share Report” button in the toolbar, select “Copy to Clipboard” and then paste into a reply. This will show what is running on your computer. No personal information is shown. If the log won’t post, try posting it in Pastebin and provide a link in a reply. After pasting the report in a PasteBin page, go to the top of the page, and copy the address in the URL bar. Paste that in a new reply.        Pastebin.    

Etrecheck – System Information.      

Web site version if required.  https://etrecheck.com

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 9, 2020 7:23 PM in response to Dolphin762

See if anything here helps.

Safari doesn't load a page or webpage items are missing.    

Safari - Unsupported third-party add-ons may cause Safari to unexpectedly quit or have performance issues.   

Are you running any anti - virus programs? Using a VPN?

Try setting up another admin user account in System Preferences/Users & Groups to see if the same problem continues. Please post back on whether or not this worked. Also try the Safe Mode. Please post back on whether or not this worked.

Isolating an issue by using another user account    

Safe Mode - About.       

If it works in the Safe Mode, try running this program when booted normally and then copy and paste the output in a reply. The program was created by Etresoft, a frequent contributor.  Please use copy and paste as screen shots can be hard to read. Click “Share Report” button in the toolbar, select “Copy to Clipboard” and then paste into a reply. This will show what is running on your computer. No personal information is shown. If the log won’t post, try posting it in Pastebin and provide a link in a reply. After pasting the report in a PasteBin page, go to the top of the page, and copy the address in the URL bar. Paste that in a new reply.        Pastebin.    

Etrecheck – System Information.      

Web site version if required.  https://etrecheck.com

Jun 11, 2020 10:16 AM in response to Eric Root

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I had done my research as well and the possible solutions you mentioned had not worked. Parental Controls is off, no any extensions are installed, and I do not have any website listed on the Privacy setting list. I do though have Avast on my laptop but no VPN. The only thing I haven't try is issue-isolating such as alter admin and Safe Mode. The reason being I cannot predict when the issue occurs, so if I will have to use an alter admin or Safe Mode for maybe at least a day or so.

Website loading improperly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.