You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to sign in to my apple id account if i don't get the verification code? my number is not working so i cannot get my verification code.

Hi guys,

planning to transfer all my documents and photos to my new apple id. But there is no way i can sign in to my old apple id because i cannot retrieve the verification code. the number is nt working and i lost the phone. is there a way for me to retrive to sign to my old apple id account?

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 5:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2020 6:58 PM

See if anything here helps.  If necessary, you can use account recovery as explained in the link at bottom of the article.

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   

3 replies

Jun 11, 2020 7:11 PM in response to Eric Root

thank you. I found out earlier. I keep pushing and pushing the code, and then there is suggestion for account recovery. now i am waiting for their call tomorrow. thank you. i cant just understand. i was able to log in thru my macbook with the old sign in id (#1) because my current phone is logged in already so i was able to sign it in the macbook. then i log it out in the macbook, and i log it out in my phone because i try to sign in to another older sign in id (#2) ( i have two old sign in id's, and one new one so i have three apple id account.) and then after that i cannot sign in so what i do is trying to sign in back to the other one sign in id (#1) and now i cannot even sign in because these old apple account is connected to my one old phone number which i lost . this is crazy. i was trying to put all my documents and photos to my one new sign in id (#3). i bought a new macbook so i need to transfer all of it.

how to sign in to my apple id account if i don't get the verification code? my number is not working so i cannot get my verification code.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.