You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud storage

how can i download my files and photos from my icloud to my newly aquired iphone?

Posted on Jun 13, 2020 9:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2020 10:02 AM

If you had iCloud Photos turned on in your old phone, turn that option on in your new one (using the same Apple ID for iCloud). See: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If you had Contacts, Calendars, Notes, Reminders, iCloud Drive, etc turned on in your old phone turn on those options in your new one (at Settings > [username] > iCloud.

If you had an iCloud Backup of the old phone, see: Use iCloud to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

For other methods see: Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 13, 2020 10:02 AM in response to Gilan_1029

If you had iCloud Photos turned on in your old phone, turn that option on in your new one (using the same Apple ID for iCloud). See: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If you had Contacts, Calendars, Notes, Reminders, iCloud Drive, etc turned on in your old phone turn on those options in your new one (at Settings > [username] > iCloud.

If you had an iCloud Backup of the old phone, see: Use iCloud to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

For other methods see: Transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

icloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.