You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to send an entire text feed from one of my contacts to my email address.

How do I send several months worth of texts from one of my contacts in my iPhone XS to my email address?

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 15, 2020 9:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 8:42 AM

Hello lygsteven ,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your question that you want to forward your messages to your email. I can certainly help you with this!

There is currently not a way to do this. The easiest way would be to take a screen shot and email the picture.

Take a screenshot on your iPhone

I hope this is able to resolve your issue. If you have any more questions or this does not resolve your issue, please reach back out on the thread!

Cheers.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 18, 2020 8:42 AM in response to Vautomotive

Hello lygsteven ,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your question that you want to forward your messages to your email. I can certainly help you with this!

There is currently not a way to do this. The easiest way would be to take a screen shot and email the picture.

Take a screenshot on your iPhone

I hope this is able to resolve your issue. If you have any more questions or this does not resolve your issue, please reach back out on the thread!

Cheers.

I want to send an entire text feed from one of my contacts to my email address.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.