You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari App Missing In Action

The Safari app on my Iphone 6s Plus will open but only a blank screen is displayed. How do I get my Safari app working again?

iPhone 6s Plus, 13

Posted on Jun 15, 2020 11:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 10:25 AM

Hello mar100len,

Thank you for posting. Being able to use Safari is important, and I'm glad to help. I see you're receiving a blank screen in Safari.

Depending on exactly what it looks like when you open Safari, you may want to start by trying the steps here: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

If that doesn't help, I recommend checking out this resource as your next step: If Safari displays a blank page or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 18, 2020 10:25 AM in response to mar100len

Hello mar100len,

Thank you for posting. Being able to use Safari is important, and I'm glad to help. I see you're receiving a blank screen in Safari.

Depending on exactly what it looks like when you open Safari, you may want to start by trying the steps here: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

If that doesn't help, I recommend checking out this resource as your next step: If Safari displays a blank page or quits on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Kind regards.

Safari App Missing In Action

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.