You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri doesn’t respond anymore

Help my Siri no longer responds out loud, when I talk to it it responds but there’s no noise doesn’t matter if my phone is on silent or not, my volume is all the way up and the voice feed back is turned on but still nothing...I’ve tried shutting down the phone and starting it back up but still nothing, I use Siri all the time especially the hands free part so this is very frustrating for me.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 15, 2020 2:19 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Jun 16, 2020 9:05 AM in response to Horsegirl2020

Sorry that didn't help. Your next step would be to make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options. If none are available in your area or are still closed, I suggest contacting Apple Support directly by using the "Contact Support" link in the upper righthand side of this forum page.

Siri doesn’t respond anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.