You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facing auto shutdowns

I have iphone 7 plus. From Few weeks i m facing problem which is that my iPhone shutdown suddenly.I have changed it's battery too still i m facing problem.the battery is not even charging like it shows 1% of charge even if it's plugged in for hours.Also it is not showing battery health.Hope I'll get a solution for my problem.btw I have tried force shutdown few times,reset setting,wifi connections reset.

Posted on Jun 16, 2020 6:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2020 7:03 AM

I think the software update is a solution but their is another bug when I clicked software update it is stucked on estimated time remaining and when I connected my iPhone to PC in PC it says the iPhone is upto hope I'll get solution for that bug too

2 replies

Facing auto shutdowns

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.