You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pencil 2 - Pressure / angle issue in apps with Pressure sensitivity

I am reposting a problem that has not been answered properly: I have a iPad Pro 12.9", 2nd generation, and an Apple Pencil. Recently, the Apple Pencil has been having issues. It connects to my iPad, and it responds to the screen, however, in my drawings apps (Procreate) the pressure sensitivity is malfunctioning.

I have to press very hard on the screen to get it to respond, and a very specific angle or else it will not draw at all. This was not the case in the beginning. I have updated my iPad to the most recent version, and I have tried restarting it. I have tried forgetting the Apple Pencil and reconnecting it, but it still won't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Jun 17, 2020 4:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2020 9:00 AM

Hello,

You will need to reach out to Procreate’s support for assistance with their product.

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple Pencil 2 - Pressure / angle issue in apps with Pressure sensitivity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.