You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I pad return/exchange

I bought an ipad invoice no AB77154360 on 15 june 2020. I bought it to replace my i pad mini

however I find that it is too big for my needs am I able to exchange it for an I pad mini?

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 2:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 3:08 AM

If you bought it at an Apple Store or Authorized Reseller or Apple online shop, you have 14 working days to return the device and ask for a refund.

If you bought it somewhere else, ask the seller about their return policy.

Regards

Giulio

3 replies

Jun 18, 2020 8:55 AM in response to ProustGiulio

I did speak to someone at apple who organised the return,as i want to return the ipad but purchase an i pad mini he said he would organise cancellation of the trade in,which he has done and organise a link so that i can print off a returns label,this he hasnt done. I have bought the i pad mini so would like to conclude the return ASAP . Can you organise the link?

the order no for the ipad isW794932115

I pad return/exchange

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.