You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contact and spaces between saved numbers

My contacts are saved but just there telephone numbers appears No name when someone calls me. I went into contacts and all saved numbers have spaces between the numbers? Any advise please?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 12:39 PM

1 reply

Jun 22, 2020 6:30 PM in response to Elangton

Hey there, Elangton.

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! Thanks for posting your question about the entries in your Contacts app not appearing quite how you'd expect. I'd be glad to see what I can do to help you out.

Do you use just iCloud for your contacts, or are there other online accounts that supply information to this app as well? If you're not sure, you can check in Settings > Passwords & Accounts. You mentioned that there were spaces in the actual numbers in the app. Are any other details on the contact card incorrect or different than you'd expect? Do the numbers appear correctly on iCloud.com or are they incorrectly showing there too?

Make sure that your iPhone is fully updated by following the steps in Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and check once more.

Take care.

Contact and spaces between saved numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.