You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to download photos from iPhone 7 to MacBookPro using High Sierra

Hi!

I am unable to download photos from my iPhone 7 to my mac despite having selected icloud photo library and then download originals to this mac. I have also selected my photo stream. The photos won't download to my mac no matter what I do. On my iPhoto app on the Mac it states at the bottom of the last photo uploaded: "Upload Paused for 3,765 Items. Not Connected to the Internet" even though I am connected to the internet. Does any body have any ideas or thoughts on how this can be resolved? It stopped uploading sometime in May 2020 but I suspect that it was earlier than that. I have tried everything that I can think of. Thanks for your help.

MacBook Pro 17″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jun 19, 2020 10:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2020 1:31 PM

Hello Orni,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. I understand there are issues downloading photos to your Mac. I'll do what I can to help.

Depending on what you've tried already, these might help.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 24, 2020 1:31 PM in response to Orni

Hello Orni,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. I understand there are issues downloading photos to your Mac. I'll do what I can to help.

Depending on what you've tried already, these might help.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Jun 25, 2020 4:40 PM in response to NextelMichaelG

Hi!

Thank-you both for your response. It was very helpful and it worked. I had done what you had recommended and nothing had happened so I gave up. I had enough storage; I had turned the laptop on and off; I had checked the settings. Today, prior to responding to you I decided to check and see if anything had happened and lo and behold, the pictures had been uploaded!!!! So thank-you, thank-you, thank-you, both for your time and responses. I really appreciate it! I did not know how this system of asking the community would work, but now I see that it does! Have a fabulous weekend!

Unable to download photos from iPhone 7 to MacBookPro using High Sierra

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.