You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Multiple Profile iPad

Is there any roadmap for getting multiple user profile for iPad?

With everything going on this is a growing concern, I need the ability to have a separate profile for my children. I know in it's current form this is now possible, however it has been requested time and again for over 7 years? Is this the point that everyone gets to and says "ah ha... guess that needs a different ecosystem all together". I don't want to have some devices in one ecosystem and others in iOS but it is looking like that is the only solution.

iPad mini 4, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 21, 2020 12:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2020 1:24 AM

At present, iPad and iPhone are essentially designed to be single-user devices. If you have strong feelings in this regard, Apple do invite constructive feedback and feature requests via their feedback channel:

https://www.apple.com/feedback/ipad.html

1 reply

Multiple Profile iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.