You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot turn on iCloud Drive on my iPhone 11. I am getting ‘upgrade to iCloud drive’ message. When I tap ‘upgrade’ nothing happens.

Hi

when I turn on iCloud Drive in my iPhone 11 , the phone takes me to a new screen and I get 2 options- ‘cancel’ or ‘upgrade’. I have attached a screenshot.

i tried tapping on both but none of them works.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 25, 2020 2:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2020 6:58 AM

Hi there JitSingh,

It sounds as though when attempting to upgrade to iCloud Drive the buttons to cancel or to upgrade become unresponsive. You're in the right place, and we'd be glad to assist in seeking a solution.

Below is a resource that can help:

Set up iCloud Drive

If you're still unable to upgrade to iCloud Drive after checking out that resource and you have access to a Mac or PC, let's use these steps below to upgrade iCloud Drive:

• "Sign in to iCloud.com from a Computer.
  • Select Pages, Numbers, or Keynote.
  • Click Upgrade to iCloud Drive, if you are asked to upgrade. "

I hope this helps,

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 30, 2020 6:58 AM in response to JitSingh

Hi there JitSingh,

It sounds as though when attempting to upgrade to iCloud Drive the buttons to cancel or to upgrade become unresponsive. You're in the right place, and we'd be glad to assist in seeking a solution.

Below is a resource that can help:

Set up iCloud Drive

If you're still unable to upgrade to iCloud Drive after checking out that resource and you have access to a Mac or PC, let's use these steps below to upgrade iCloud Drive:

• "Sign in to iCloud.com from a Computer.
  • Select Pages, Numbers, or Keynote.
  • Click Upgrade to iCloud Drive, if you are asked to upgrade. "

I hope this helps,

Cheers!

I cannot turn on iCloud Drive on my iPhone 11. I am getting ‘upgrade to iCloud drive’ message. When I tap ‘upgrade’ nothing happens.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.