You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Warranty

Hi my question is is my iPhone X still under warranty? I believe it should be. I need to get the screen fix and would like to know a price?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 8:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 8:58 PM

We have no way of knowing if your iPhone is still under warranty. To find out the repair cost call a local Apple Authorized Repair center such as a local Apple Store. Or find out here: iPhone Service Support and Costs. Also, see iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support.

FYI: These are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

These forums only provide help with Apple products. Thank you for your understanding and support.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 26, 2020 8:58 PM in response to Nommms

We have no way of knowing if your iPhone is still under warranty. To find out the repair cost call a local Apple Authorized Repair center such as a local Apple Store. Or find out here: iPhone Service Support and Costs. Also, see iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple Support.

FYI: These are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

These forums only provide help with Apple products. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.