You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't get Pages!

If I try and download Pages, I'm told that I need a more recent version of OS X. However, my Mac claims that it is all up-to-date.

How can I get Pages?

I have a MacBook Air from early 2015 (apparently).

Thanks

Posted on Jul 1, 2020 5:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 9:36 AM

The "up to date" message on your Mac means there are no further upDATEs to Yosemite beyond the one installed.

The current version of Pages, Pages 10, requires macOS Mojave (10.14) or Catalina (10.15)

To install a newer version of Pages, you will need to upGRADE your OS.

Your Mac may be too old for compatibility with Catalina, and possibly too old for Mojave.

You can find out here: macOS Catalina is compatible with these computers - Apple Support

Regards,

Barry

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 2, 2020 9:36 AM in response to Dolan12

The "up to date" message on your Mac means there are no further upDATEs to Yosemite beyond the one installed.

The current version of Pages, Pages 10, requires macOS Mojave (10.14) or Catalina (10.15)

To install a newer version of Pages, you will need to upGRADE your OS.

Your Mac may be too old for compatibility with Catalina, and possibly too old for Mojave.

You can find out here: macOS Catalina is compatible with these computers - Apple Support

Regards,

Barry

Can't get Pages!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.