You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple watch is paired with another iphone i dont have is there a way to reset it manually

How can i reset an apple watch manually without having the other iphone

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 7:51 AM

2 replies

Jul 7, 2020 7:09 AM in response to Danielle_Schonhoff

Hello Danielle_Schonhoff,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your question that you want to erase your Apple Watch. We can certainly help you with this!

This article will be a good resource for you. It will walk you through the necessary steps to resolve the question.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch

"Erase your Apple Watch

If you don't have your iPhone and can't unpair, you can still erase all content and settings on your Apple Watch:

1. On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. 
  2. For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan.
    • If you want to pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again, keep your plan. 
    • If you don't want to pair your Apple Watch and iPhone again, remove your plan. If you aren't going to pair with a different watch or iPhone, you might need to contact your carrier to cancel your cellular subscription. 
  1. Tap Erase All to confirm. This resets your Apple Watch to the factory settings.

Try these steps if you forgot your passcode."

We hope this is able to resolve your issue. If you have any more questions or this does not resolve your issue, please reach back out on the thread!

Cheers.

My apple watch is paired with another iphone i dont have is there a way to reset it manually

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.