You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i’ve deleted every app, and deleted all of the photos on my iphone except it still says my storage is full. what’s happening?

Why won’t my phone say that i have storage?

I’ve deleted everything, and it still says it’s full.

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 10:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 10:55 AM

Welcome to the Apple community.

When you delete photos from your phone, they will stay in the recently deleted photo album either for 30 days or until you delete them from the recently deleted album.

Do you really want to delete the photos on your phone to save space, if you enable iCloud photos and then enable optimisation, the photos on your phone will take up much less space than they do when they are originals.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 2, 2020 10:55 AM in response to beyondpainsandchains

Welcome to the Apple community.

When you delete photos from your phone, they will stay in the recently deleted photo album either for 30 days or until you delete them from the recently deleted album.

Do you really want to delete the photos on your phone to save space, if you enable iCloud photos and then enable optimisation, the photos on your phone will take up much less space than they do when they are originals.

i’ve deleted every app, and deleted all of the photos on my iphone except it still says my storage is full. what’s happening?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.