You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot cancel Apple Music subscription

I got 6 month free thru my carrier for Apple Music. My phone tells me I haBe and asks which one to cancel. I push to cancel the subscription thru apple and it pops up and ask to confirm. I push confirm, sits there for a few seconds and then goes back to the first question.

I went into my subscriptions to cancel it from there and I get the same thing. I push cancel, I push confirm to cancel, box disappears and nothing is canceled.

hope someone can help.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 5:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 11:29 PM

The subscription through a mobile carrier is usually handled by that carrier, instead of directly with Apple. See if you have an account webpage with that carrier, where your additional subscriptions are listed, or contact them by phone.

About bundling Apple Music through mobile phone service providers - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 2, 2020 11:29 PM in response to Amcclain2118

The subscription through a mobile carrier is usually handled by that carrier, instead of directly with Apple. See if you have an account webpage with that carrier, where your additional subscriptions are listed, or contact them by phone.

About bundling Apple Music through mobile phone service providers - Apple Support

Cannot cancel Apple Music subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.