You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to move only some calendars into iCloud?

I'm trying to move only one calendar into iCloud and leave others on my MacBook Pro (High Sierra). It seems if I create another account and add calendars to it they are not synced to iCloud. But adding calendars to a separate account seems to be very hit or miss.

Is there a simple way that I'm missing to create a calendar under an existing (eg. google) account? Or alternately, some way to specify which calendars to move into iCloud?

Thanks in advance

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 7:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2020 1:06 PM

Hello george_h, 

Thanks for reaching out on the Apple Support Communities. From your message sounds like you want to take one of the calendars which is on another account, and move it to iCloud. 

You can Import a calendar from another account into Calendar on your Mac. Check out this article for more help: Import or export calendars on Mac.

If it's a Google calendar you want to import, check out this article to export your Google calendar: Export your Google calendar - Calendar Help.

If you have additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

All the best.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 7, 2020 1:06 PM in response to george_h

Hello george_h, 

Thanks for reaching out on the Apple Support Communities. From your message sounds like you want to take one of the calendars which is on another account, and move it to iCloud. 

You can Import a calendar from another account into Calendar on your Mac. Check out this article for more help: Import or export calendars on Mac.

If it's a Google calendar you want to import, check out this article to export your Google calendar: Export your Google calendar - Calendar Help.

If you have additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

All the best.

Is it possible to move only some calendars into iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.