You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t play music in car via Bluetooth with my iphone

I also faced this problem that the calls are connecting via Bluetooth in my car with my new iPhone 11 Pro Max but music was not playing. I was able to play music with my old iPhone 6. The difference I noticed that my old iphone had some audio files in it so I added few audio files to my new phone and now I am able to play music via Bluetooth with my new iPhone as well. I hope this helps others too…

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 9:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 9:52 PM

I also faced this problem that the calls are connecting via Bluetooth in my car with my new iPhone 11 Pro Max but music was not playing. I was able to play music with my old iPhone 6. The difference I noticed that my old iphone had some audio files in it so I added few audio files to my new phone and now I am able to play music via Bluetooth with my new iPhone as well. I hope this helps others too…

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 2, 2020 9:52 PM in response to Sanjay_ast05

Can’t play music in car via Bluetooth with my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.