You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple-ID on iPhone

My new iPhone keeps asking

• a password for Apple-ID's that don't exist anymore (but with what i bought music and installed apps who are still on the phone)

This is a problem as the notification keeps coming up and i'm not able to remove anything, so quick!

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 3, 2020 4:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2020 8:27 AM

Thank you Eric, and i followed part of your advice. It's solved - I hope! First i couldn't do anything because of the reappearing of the pop up. So I restarted the device and rejected all the apps that had to be downloaded (and were attached to other ID's that don't exist anymore). And now it seems fine.

There was one other thing, it asked also the password from a friends ID. She once sent me music. So I lost that music as well as all the music i bought formerly with another ID. Bleeeeeeh.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 3, 2020 8:27 AM in response to Eric Root

Thank you Eric, and i followed part of your advice. It's solved - I hope! First i couldn't do anything because of the reappearing of the pop up. So I restarted the device and rejected all the apps that had to be downloaded (and were attached to other ID's that don't exist anymore). And now it seems fine.

There was one other thing, it asked also the password from a friends ID. She once sent me music. So I lost that music as well as all the music i bought formerly with another ID. Bleeeeeeh.

Apple-ID on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.