You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

The new iPad mini is available today. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New refurbished iPad pro won’t turn on

New refurbished iPad Pro won’t turn on. I received it today and plugged it into charge. I saw the battery symbol with one red line, then I walked away for a couple of hours. It is absolutely unresponsive. Any ideas? It seems deader than a door nail. Very sad

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Jul 3, 2020 8:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2020 8:28 PM

Start here If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

Failing that, contact the folks at Apple Support.

6 replies

Jul 4, 2020 12:13 PM in response to babowa

Thanks for the response. And yes, I am returning it DOA. I spoke with Support today and nothing worked. Sadly, my last two Apple devices have been duds. A run of bad luck or badly slipping quality? All my devices are Apple, and I even have the credit card, but another bad experience and I’m likely to jump ship. So disappointing but thank you for your answer.

New refurbished iPad pro won’t turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.