You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't airplay or screen mirror photos or videos from my Google Photos app to my Apple TV

Can someone please explain why I can't airplay or screen mirror photos or videos from the Google Photos app on my iphone to my Apple TV. And is there a way around this other than signing into Google Photos via a web browser on my iPhone and doing air-playing and mirroring from there?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 4, 2020 10:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2020 11:06 PM

dirwuy wrote:

Can someone please explain why I can't airplay or screen mirror photos or videos from the Google Photos app on my iphone to my Apple TV. And is there a way around this other than signing into Google Photos via a web browser on my iPhone and doing air-playing and mirroring from there?

If the Google Photo app does not offer the feature, there's not much you can do.

I suggest you ask Goole why their app does not offer this.

See >>> https://support.google.com/?hl=en

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 4, 2020 11:06 PM in response to dirwuy

dirwuy wrote:

If the Google Photo app does not offer the feature, there's not much you can do.

I suggest you ask Goole why their app does not offer this.

See >>> https://support.google.com/?hl=en

Can't airplay or screen mirror photos or videos from my Google Photos app to my Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.