You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 keeps freezing

Hi there, I used to have a iPhone 7 and upgraded in March as the screen kept on freezing and apps would get stuck, or I couldn’t answer the phone. However I am still having problems with my new iphone11, screen will freeze - nothing seems to reset it, if I try and close any apps they just get stuck frozen. It is driving me nuts, any ideas?

Posted on Jul 5, 2020 1:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2020 4:38 PM

Hello Gillyhug,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities! It sounds like your iPhone 11 freezes intermittently and you also experienced the same behavior on your iPhone 7.

When the iPhone freezes, does it become responsive again if you wait a few minutes? If so, does the device restart automatically and display an Apple logo or does some other behavior occur? The next time this happens, let's try to force your iPhone to restart using these steps:

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

If your iPhone doesn't respond to the force restart, we'd like to have you reach out to Apple Support using the link below:

Get Support

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 8, 2020 4:38 PM in response to Gillyhug

Hello Gillyhug,

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities! It sounds like your iPhone 11 freezes intermittently and you also experienced the same behavior on your iPhone 7.

When the iPhone freezes, does it become responsive again if you wait a few minutes? If so, does the device restart automatically and display an Apple logo or does some other behavior occur? The next time this happens, let's try to force your iPhone to restart using these steps:

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

If your iPhone doesn't respond to the force restart, we'd like to have you reach out to Apple Support using the link below:

Get Support

Take care.

iPhone 11 keeps freezing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.