You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot set reminders with Siri. Siri says I need to d/l an app first

Whenever I try to set a reminder with Siri, I get the following response: "I don't see an app for that. You'll need to download one." I'm fairly certain that it's due to some setting that I changed myself without realizing the repercussions. I'm pretty sure that I used this feature at least once when I got my iPhone just a few months ago. I only noticed that I was not able to set reminders with Siri when I tried to set one today and got the above error message... Can someone please help me figure this out? Thanks in advance!

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 6, 2020 12:36 AM

5 replies

Jul 6, 2020 4:54 PM in response to SravanKrA

Thank you for trying to help, but I think you misunderstood the problem I am having. Whenever I ask Siri to schedule a reminder for me, Siri gives me the following response: "I don't see an app for that. You'll need to download one." It's very frustrating because I am pretty sure that this feature worked right out of the box. I must have changed a setting somewhere that has somehow disabled the ability for Siri to set reminders for me...

Cannot set reminders with Siri. Siri says I need to d/l an app first

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.