You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund of SE

Anyone have any idea about how to get a refund for the new SE 2020? I was looking for a newer phone as my iPhone 6 was about to give up the ghost and being as I couldn't part with money for the high end phone at the time I bought the SE. Well, it's almost smaller than the old iPhone 4 I had many many years ago. In order to read something on the screen I would have to close one eye and that was with my glasses off. I thought I had my wife into moving into the 21st century by her using it and instead of her old worn out flip phone. Well, she isn't very technical savey and is almost too impatient to use an iPhone. So I am looking to get a full refund for my purchase so I can put a little money back in the bank to cover the purchase of the high end phone that I did buy. Also would like to note if you don't use any apps with the phone the battery will last but you get heavy handed playing games and the battery will tank very early.

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 6, 2020 4:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2020 4:24 AM

You can return it up to 14 days after the purchase date for a full refund.

1 reply

Refund of SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.