You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad pro stuck on low battery

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Jul 6, 2020 7:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2020 7:33 PM

Have you tried a different cable and/or charging brick? See if this link helps --> If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support

3 replies

Sep 15, 2020 9:44 AM in response to paprieto

My iPad Pro 2018 also has this problem. I was told to clean the port out really well that can stop the cord from making contact with the iPad. Did it, no luck. I was told to use an Apple oem only brick. Did it, no luck. I was told to take a hair dryer and heat it up on the rear?! Not doing that. lol. I think it needs a new battery but thank goodness, I have an old one that I can get by with until I can make it to my nearest Apple store, 90 minutes away.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.