You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Billed immediately for Arcade

Seems unfair that there’s no trial period for Apple Arcade - I wanted to try one of the new games and assumed (like most other subscription services) that customers would be billed at the end of the first month but I forgot that this is Apple isn’t it and screwing money out of customers is what they do best - I didn’t like the game and have now cancelled the Arcade subscription but hey, Apple managed to screw £4.99 out of me...

iPad Pro, 13

Posted on Jul 9, 2020 5:30 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2020 6:14 AM

See If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support. You may see a temporary holding charge for the value of the subscription used to confirm that you account would be able to support the subscription. Alternatively if you'd had a trial on a previous occasion you wouldn't be eligible again.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 9, 2020 6:14 AM in response to Kreemkrackered

See If you see apple.com/bill, itunes.com/bill, or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support. You may see a temporary holding charge for the value of the subscription used to confirm that you account would be able to support the subscription. Alternatively if you'd had a trial on a previous occasion you wouldn't be eligible again.

tt2

Billed immediately for Arcade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.