You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes library of music

Just bought a new SE, my iTunes music won't load onto my phone. someone please help!

iPhone SE

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 7:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2020 7:23 PM

What happens when you try? I assume that you have an iTunes Match subscription given where you've posted? If so you should turn on Sync Library AKA iCloud Music Library so that your device can retrieve your matched and uploaded music from the cloud.

See Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support. The process should be the same for iTunes Match.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 10, 2020 7:23 PM in response to taeilts75

What happens when you try? I assume that you have an iTunes Match subscription given where you've posted? If so you should turn on Sync Library AKA iCloud Music Library so that your device can retrieve your matched and uploaded music from the cloud.

See Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support. The process should be the same for iTunes Match.

tt2

iTunes library of music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.