You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i forgot my passcode on my iphone xs max

I cant unlock my iphone because I believe one of my kids changed the passcode.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 10:30 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2020 12:17 PM

Hey there, Asell0514.

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re unable to access your iPhone since your passcode is not working. We can understand why you’d be concerned.

For these steps, you will need access to a computer. Learn how to regain access to your iPhone, here: If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

Don’t hesitate to respond if you have further questions. 

All the best. 

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 16, 2020 12:17 PM in response to Asell0514

Hey there, Asell0514.

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re unable to access your iPhone since your passcode is not working. We can understand why you’d be concerned.

For these steps, you will need access to a computer. Learn how to regain access to your iPhone, here: If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

Don’t hesitate to respond if you have further questions. 

All the best. 

i forgot my passcode on my iphone xs max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.